Corona Virus (COVID-19)
has left many feeling anxious, worried, alone in isolation, or feeling trapped in the home.
We’re here to support our clients and new friends during this time with a 20min Mediation Session; hosted by Shareen Binns focusing to help with your wellbeing during the lock-down.
Please join us TODAY Wednesday 15th April at 7pm. All you need to do is find a quiet space for 20min and log in via the link below.
Meeting ID: 886 985 2519
Smoddysharp Remains closed, we review this situation on a fortnightly basis.
The extract below from .Gov Guidance for employers – Part 5. Preventing the spread of infection.
Public Health England (PHE) recommends that the following general cold and flu precautions are taken to help prevent people from catching and spreading COVID-19:
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze. See Catch it, Bin it, Kill it
- put used tissues in the bin straight away
- wash your hands with soap and water often – use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available. See hand washing guidance
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
If you are worried about symptoms, please call NHS 111. Do not go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment.